Thursday 23 March 2017

You think you no me....

Whats sup guys,
Hayley here, I just want to tell you the top 5 intesting facts about my self.
Ok number one, I do Eqestgin which is Horse riding, hunting with hounds and eventing.
Number 2 I was racsed on a farm and im capbill of fixing a fence and doing hard things outside on the farm.
Number 3 I have a muiltey task intest, I love working on the farm on my horse wait you know that I also like Mashle arts, Art, drarmer, musik and I could call my selsf an athiet because I do evey ative or atlis evnt that comes up.
Number 4 I can speck te reo and undersant it.
Last but not lest I can do the moon walk masterd by Mickle Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.