Tuesday 28 March 2017

Kia ora, today 78MC (my class) went to the mewzem and we loved it.
Image result for wyllie cottage
We learnt all about the time line in To rana nui a kiwa (Gisborne).Also we got to go in Wyllie cottage and that was amazing. There was heps of really old and presis things.We looked in heps of different rooms that went in an order of the time line and I liked that.

I think I would like to do that again and stay for longer much longer.
Im very sorry about my spelling and ill see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.